Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Monday, May 16, 2005
Camping I Go

I'll be gone tomorrow for my camping trip. Till then, I must bid everyone farewell! Don't worry, I'll be back this Thursday or Friday. It depends on whether I'm feeling lazy or not.

Anyway, today we went on a field trip to Intramuros and watched the movie, "Shattered Glass." I must admit, it felt like hanging out rather than doing a school activity.

I'm not going to add anymore details since I still have to prepare for the camping trip. Till then...

Here's another quiz I took:
Gweneveire
Your medieval name is: Gweneveire. You are
innocent, quiet, beautiful and angelic. You
harbor an inner beauty and you usually keep to
yourself, following the lines of conformity.
You're totally innocent and loyal.

What is your Medieval name?
brought to you by Quizilla

I disagree with the innocent part. That's why my result on the other quiz was naughty but nice. I'm not going to comment on the other lines...

And before I forget, today's the distribution for our class permits. Visit the sites of my friends to see which sections we belong to.


Posted by 王丽枫 at 8:52 PM