Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Thursday, May 26, 2005
Dance! Dance!

"Don't stop! Never give up...bring it all back to you..."

This song is stuck in my head, literally, as we had to practice all over again our graduation presentation. Speaking of which, we performed it for the JLTs to see. And lo and behold! Some of our batch mates arrived in time and became part of the audience. I was jumping up and down, feeling embarrassed at my situation and even hugged Kathleen. I know I seem to exaggerate, but I just can't help in feeling insecure. That's how low my confidence can get. And it's ironic, as I have taken part in a dance presentation, which was a flop, for the campfire.

Enough of those. Time for some online quizzes I took: (As you may have guessed by now, I'm another of those who loves taking online quizzes)

nature girl
You are a nature loving anime girl.You love all
types of animals and care for them.You are a
calm person and loves to have people around.You
love to be outside just admiring your
surroundings and playing with the animals that
are around.Now just if you keep loving the
nature pretty soon everyone is going to copy
you maybe i'm really not sure.But do what you
do best and it will soon pay off ^_^

If You Were An Anime Character What Would You Look Like?(Girls Only)
brought to you by Quizilla

...and...

Esperanto
Saluton! I thinkas ke you sxouldus lerni ESPERANTO
without hesitati longe. Kontinuu kaj meetu
lotsa de newajn friendojn! Esperanto ruuuulas!

What language are you supposed to speak?
brought to you by Quizilla

To be honest, I don't fancy Spanish much. No offense meant!

...and...

HASH(0x89358e4)
Your Hidden Power Is:
Earthly


You are sort of childish yet brave. If you get
pissed off you become a very strong fighter.
You hate seeing the earth die and you use your
special powers to save the earth from becoming
hell. You are loved by many and hated by few
but you only despise those that try and destroy
your wonderful earth.

Gem Stone:Emerald Eye Color:Lime
Green Hair Color:Brown with green on the
bottom tips and it is shoulder length flipped
out.

Quote:I tear my heart open. I sew my
self shut. My weakness is that i care to much.
And our scars remind us that the past is real.
I tear my heart open just to feel.

What Is Your True Hidden Power? .::Beautiful Anime Pics::.
brought to you by Quizilla

All three of them (results) are unbelievable. I just can't imagine myself speaking Spanish, or myself as a nature lover. Oh well...not all of them are real anyway...


Posted by 王丽枫 at 7:59 PM