Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Tuesday, May 31, 2005
May 31, 2005

Today is Eldon's post-birthday party and even though Kathleen, Jeri and I are the only girls around, we still had a lot of fun. We ate (obviously), watched movies, read magazines and mangas, and bashed the controllers of his PS2. Anyway, I missed the pizza because I had to go home already. And Ryan just told me that it came right after I left.

...I bet some people out there are laughing at me...

Enough said. Here are some quizzes (again!) that I took:



I'm Hyper-Cute!!
made by Jen


I'm hyper cute? I'm wild, fun and energetic? Tell that to someone else!

...and...


Adorability!
Find out what anime girl you are.

Eh? I don't even know who Sae is...


I don't wanna...but I'll do it anywayWhat anime cliche are you? The Second time around.


Oohh...now this result is unexpected. I was beginning to think that all I'll get is hyper, adorable, etc...

and lastly...

You represent... naivete.
You represent... naivete.So innocent and trusting... you can be very shy at
times, but it's only because you're not sure
how to act. You give off that "I need to
be protected vibe." Remember that not all
people are good. Being too trusting will get
you easily hurt.

What feeling do you represent?
brought to you by

I'm naive? How can this be? The only person who's naive at home is my little sister...


Posted by 王丽枫 at 5:30 AM