![]() |
||||
![]() |
||||
![]() |
||||
![]() |
Sunday, May 15, 2005
Anyway, today is my youngest brother's birthday! Oh, and I'm not being conceited or anything, but he's the most adorable little boy ever. Even my friends find him cute. According to most people though, he looks a bit American. Oh well... I'm currently taking part in the PLTC. It's fun and tiresome at the same time. We get to have games, do SAGO, and go camping which is scheduled this coming Tuesday. The thing is though, I only attended the afternoon session since I also go to the Judenites seminar in the morning. Full schedule for me. We even have assignments. Here's a quiz I took: ![]() Are you NASTY or NICE? Quiz made by Angela The girl on the picture is none other than Ayumi Hamasaki. Frankly, I don't like her much. But who cares? Naughty but nice huh? That's something in between then. I'm a person with a balanced attitude. If there's such a thing... Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANCISCO!!! Posted by 王丽枫 at |
|
what? me? Wishlist Randomness Currently... kindly. SHOUT. archives linkages credits |
![]() |