Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Monday, May 23, 2005
Waahhh!

Tomorrow is Eldon's birthday and since I have this feeling that I will forget it, I'm posting it here just in case so that he'll see it. Happy Birthday Eldon!!! Oh, and if you (Eldon) do see this message, please post something on the tagboard.

My knee still hurts. I still do not know why but it's a bother especially to my performance in SAGO. Every time I have to turn to the left, right or (especially) back, it aches. One of these days, I'm going to get a hammer and hammer my knee, although it will only worsen the condition. Maybe this way, I can finally go for a check-up.

Here's something interesting:

LLovable
EEasy
XXtRemE
IInfluential
EExplosive

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

This one has been circulating among my friends' blogs. As I look at the results right now, the only thing I can say is: Wow! That's certainly what I was not expecting.

My current status is sleepy. And Kathleen and I are busy thinking of what we can give to Eldon, since he gave us exceptionally wonderful gifts and has been a very great friend. Here's to us, so that we'll be able to think of inexpensive yet beautiful presents.


Posted by 王丽枫 at 8:57 PM