Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Monday, March 20, 2006
Dreams.

I've been bothered by strange dreams lately. For the past week, I kept on having recurring dreams about someone or something chasing me and wanting to kill me or gobble me up. Then two nights ago, I dreamt that my dad's office was plagued with snakes. As if things weren't scary enough, my leg got stuck. I didn't feel any pain though, it passed through the sliding door! Then to make matters worse, dad was picking up the snakes, kissing them on the mouth and tossing them into the trash bin.

Disgusting, isn't it?

Anyway, I don't understand why I keep on having odd dreams at night. It's quite bothersome. Is it something that my subconscious is trying to tell me? Mom even asked me when was the last time I took a bath. Maybe she thought that the heat was getting to me. It couldn't have been that though. Not when my room has an air-conditioning in it.

If I have another weird dream again tonight, I might end up keeping a dream journal. And no, I'm not kidding about this one.


Posted by 王丽枫 at 3:24 AM