![]() |
||||
![]() |
||||
![]() |
||||
![]() |
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Well, two movies in a week. I'm not really a movie buff but my sister insisted on watching "Nanny McPhee" so there you go. Anyway, I feel calm today. I felt the same yesterday but I can only truly say that I'm calm today because nothing seems to be able to bother me. The problems aren't constantly on my mind anymore. I guess I can say that I'm in an easygoing mood. Whatever will happen tomorrow, well, I'll find out when tomorrow comes. I am not going to let anything dampen my mood today. It's not everyday that I get to feel so relaxed. Audrey leaves today. She'll be back after three weeks. I hope she enjoys her vacation. Today is the graduation day for the grade six students. I went to school to accompany my mom and sister because the latter is the gold medalist of her class. I'm so proud of her! But I didn't get to see her receive her medal. I was in the Judenites room with Ms. Majul, Ms. Bagsic and Ms. Rillo. I found out that Ms. Bagsic is staying but Ms. Majul and Ms. Rillo have already resigned. Ms. Majul says it's also because of the time limit that's why she decided to resign. When I went up to check on my sister, I found out that she has already received her medal. Oh well. I find this really amusing. Remember the Sun texter? Well, s/he still hasn't texted me. But that's not what's amusing. What I find funny is that I used to really want his/her opinion but now, in this state of calmness, I go, "Why do I need his/her insight that much? Why am I making such a big fuss over it?" Maybe when this calmness is gone, I'd go back to the urgency of needing his/her opinion. I hope this calmness never leaves me. But that would be impossible. So I really have to prepare myself for the challenges that await me. Oh yeah, I'm so bored right now. And mom wants me to go to the office and pick up the phone when it rings. I have to go, "Hello/Good morning/afternoon...blahblah..." Posted by 王丽枫 at |
|
what? me? Wishlist Randomness Currently... kindly. SHOUT. archives linkages credits |
![]() |