Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Saturday, March 25, 2006
Spots...

Spots. Small, large spots. Red spots.

The first thing I saw when I woke up were red spots on my arms. I have no idea where they came from but dad assured me that they're not contagious or deadly so I'm not scared. I still don't know what they're called though.

And they don't itch.

Mom panicked when I showed my arms to her after arriving from school. She wanted me to go to the traditional Chinese doctor but I said no. Enduring the repulsive smell of dad's, mom's and Fed's medicine is enough to make me throw up. What more if I have to drink the concoction myself? And after seeing the herbs and insects they use? No way.

I finally decided to attend the scouting/CAT/DBMC graduation rites even though I knew staying in bed was the better option. I had to endure ninety minutes of doing nothing and another hour for the ceremony itself. But at least I wasn't at home boring myself to death, which is what I'm doing right now. Well, boring myself to death and thinking of ways to solve my friend problems (also known as sinking myself into a state of depression or making myself feel half-insane) are the things I do at home. Very productive, right?

I can't watch t.v. because we were banned. Blame my siblings for their love for television during exams week. Me? I was surfing the net during exam week...after studying at least one subject. Nobody tried to compete with me for the computer so this is the only form of entertainment for us now. And the sad thing is I'm starting to tire of the internet. I have to find some classes to attend or I'll die doing nothing at home.

Actually, I have a handful of stories to write and some of my friends are nearly threatening me because I'm too lazy to start them. It's my fault that I let them read the snippets I wrote to see whether the stories would get good responses or not. I should have settled on the feedbacks somebody gave me already.

I still haven't finished "Crime and Punishment" even though I simply adore that book. After doing the Chemistry project, I developed a little phobia when it comes to reading for too long. Hopefully it'll be gone after a few good books.

I love the radio. I do. But the songs are really tiresome. It's always same songs that are being played over and over and over again.

I miss school. I do. Maybe that was the reason why I decided to attend the graduation. I'll be back at March 31 for the card distribution. Speaking of which, my brother's friends told him that he passed all his subjects. I'm so happy!


Posted by 王丽枫 at 7:20 PM