Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Tuesday, April 18, 2006
30 Random Things

Just for the fun of it, I'm going to post the first thirty random things that enter my mind.

1. I want to send someone an SMS message.
2. I wish Audrey goes online right now.
3. My stomach hates me.
4. I'm fat.
5. My cousin's engagement is only a few days away.
6. I can't wait to return to the Judenites' workshop.
7. Which college/university will I end up in?
8. Are there any other good universities asides from the usual - UP, ADMU, DLSU and UST?
9. I want to read a good story.
10. I want to improve my writing skills.
11. I hope everybody's doing okay.
12. I'm so old.
13. I can't think of anything.
14. Work brain, work!
15. I'm so weird.
16. I talk to myself.
17. My brain splits into two sides most of the time.
18. My clothes are so boring.
19. I hope people will enjoy reading my stories.
20. My melon juice is too sweet; I need to add some water.
21. What can I wish for my birthday, asides from the usual passing into college of choice, etc...?
22. I want my own car.
23. I just answered my own question.
24. This is so stupid.
25. I'm going to text someone right now.
26. I can't find my cell phone.
27. Life sucks.
28. Life is great.
29. Only two more to go.
30. I'm done! Yay!


Posted by 王丽枫 at 12:43 PM