Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Sunday, April 16, 2006
Bored...

My birthday is only two days away. That's why I'm here right now, enjoying the last moments of being fifteen. I shall remember fifteen as the time when I experienced a lot of emotional pain in my relationships with friends and family.

I have finished the arrangements for the new layout. It shall be up by Tuesday, as I have mentioned before.

We went to Tagaytay yesterday. We were invited by dad's friend, Uncle Mike. (They went golfing.) It was...fun, in a way, and also boring. My siblings were taking interest with their dog, Pepper, and the scooter. On the other hand, I scanned all the issues of TIME magazine laid out on the table. I like dogs; it's just that my youngest brother wouldn't let me touch Pepper.

I haven't done anything productive so don't expect anything from me.

My birthday gift for myself might be delayed unless I decide to pick up a pen and begin to put my thoughts on paper. Sounds easy? Well, it's hard - very hard.

Oh yeah, I decided that I'd answer any questions thrown at me on my birthday honestly. But I'm not going to let my family know that or my siblings might use it against me. So feel free to ask me anything and as long as I don't deem it too personal - I'll email it to you or tell you personally - I'll post the answer here or in the blog.


Posted by 王丽枫 at 7:35 PM