Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Friday, April 07, 2006
Dizziness...

Visiting all those blogs and reading the entries has made me dizzy. When I first sat in front of the computer, the thought that entered my mind was, "Send an email to this person and seek her help for the story." Alas, procrastination took over and I ended up checking my friends' blogs instead.

So my head is in a deep state of confusion...or "state of confusledment" as Jean (a.k.a. pupu) puts it.

Anyway, as early as now, I'm searching for a new skin. I'm already preparing to change the layout. The current one is starting to bore me. Expect the change on my birthday.

Speaking of birthday, there are a lot of people whose birthdays are in the month of April. Let's see...me, my dad, my favorite uncle, my cousin's daughter and some friends.

...I still can't believe that I'm soon going to turn sixteen. I feel like a child trapped in a teenager's body. Then again, a friend told me that I'm the type of person who acts like a child yet can think maturely when the occasion calls for it.

And I believe that the traits of an Aries is starting to come out in me. I'm getting bored easily and I feel the need to travel around. Also, I admit that I can get very selfish and ill-tempered.

A realization just hit me. Since I'm one of the few among our batch who are born in 1990, when my friends turn eighteen, I'm probably the only one who is still seventeen. (This only applies to my group of friends.)

...Oh well.

I'm still undecided on the PLTC/CAT thing. And mom is looking for a tutor who is willing to do home service. And all I want to do is to finish a chapter of my story (the prologue doesn't count) before my birthday. That's the only wish I have for myself.

Good luck to me!!!


Posted by 王丽枫 at 3:27 PM