Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Saturday, April 01, 2006

I got my report card yesterday. I really thought I was not in the top ten of my class. That's why I almost shouted "Yes!" when I saw that I ranked seven. And I finally made the honor roll.

But that's not what's putting me in a pleasant mood. Remember my friend problem? Well, I finally got to talk to her though she didn't say anything much. I found out everything when we im-ed each other yesterday afternoon. I know that things are starting to turn better and everything's starting to be mended. I have a strong feeling that things will work out for the better and I really hope it does.

I'm in another predicament. It's like history repeating itself. Some months ago, a guy thought I was crushing on him and was avoiding me. Things got cleared up afterwards. I couldn't remember how but I think a friend explained to him that their teasings were just jokes. Now, another guy thinks I have a crush on him. But I really don't which is quite annoying. I hate being misunderstood. I might forget all about it soon...hopefully.

Another thing has happened to me. I signed in to my Yahoo Messenger a while ago and I saw a yahoo id of someone I do not know on my list. It says add request pending. Now here's the strange thing, I don't recall adding that person nor do I recall accepting a request from that person.

...I think I'm getting paranoid...


Posted by 王丽枫 at 7:06 PM