Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Nothing much...

Today is my uncle's birthday! The one my siblings and I like! Happy Birthday!

Now that I'm done with the greetings, let's move on to the entry. There's really nothing much for me to talk about. Visit the other one, I had much to talk about because all that I've been doing yesterday was writing. Oh yeah, I've been fooling around with Corel Photo-Paint. It's fun! Really! Even though sometimes I go, "Gah!!! I can't do this anymore!!!"

...not that I'm forcing myself to learn that program...I just enjoy exploring the possibilities of merging pictures, etc...

My cousin's engagement is on April 23. Her father told my parents to make sure that I would go. What the heck?! But it's alright. He is the only uncle of all the relatives from my father's side that I bother talking to. He always teases me when we meet, something about me being a "dalaga" already and asking me whether any guy is wooing me. I think the reason why he wanted me to go is because he's using this opportunity to make fun of me again. I'm only fifteen!

...it's just for fun! Don't worry. I know that!

What else? I can't think of anymore...oh well...


Posted by 王丽枫 at 1:18 AM