Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Sunday, April 02, 2006
Sick Joke.

We watched "Ice Age 2" yesterday. And I finally know why my dad seems to want to watch movies a lot. He told me that it was to help him relax especially since he has a weak heart. Speaking of which, I think I have one too. Well, mom said that I can't really tell until I'm older but I have that feeling that I inherited that particular trait.

A friend assured me that I'll get to know the person who appeared on my list. I hope so too because I'm beginning to think this is some kind of sick April Fool's joke. The name changed from the initial id to "ghfhf hdfhd". What the hell?! And my overactive imagination doesn't help either. I'm starting to think that maybe this is some supernatural being trying to come in contact with a human being. Or maybe this is some devil who wants to make a contract with me.

...I'm more paranoid than I thought.

The urge to write is finally returning. Hopefully it stays so that I can finish at least a chapter of the story my friends want me to write. Audrey wants to see five chapters by the time she returns. I'm sure I'll do a good job in disappointing her especially since I can use up three hours in one paragraph. That's how much I'm not satisfied by my own work.

My two younger brothers are being ordered to start studying in advance so that they can pull up their grades. (Especially Federico, he only managed to pass all his subjects by a few points.) I don't have to do that though. It's one of the perks of being the eldest of the family. There's no fourth year books around for me to study. As for my younger sister, she doesn't need to do it because her grades are high. Frankly, my dad is against advanced lessons and reviews for entrance exams because he thinks those are "cheating" (only for those who get high grades). I understand his way of thinking; I don't know if you do.

I'm still looking for a summer class that I can attend. It's not going to be related to any subjects in school. I want to learn something different. I'm really bored doing nothing at home. I'm even bored of the internet. I only go online to update this blog, check on my friends' blogs and respond to emails.

I hope all my friends are doing okay.


Posted by 王丽枫 at 8:30 PM