Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Wednesday, May 24, 2006
All Along...

And so I ended up in section D. Ever since Jeri, Tifa and Mervyn expressed to me their wish that we'd be classmates, I already had that nagging feeling that I'd be in section D. And I was right. I guess it's fine because some of my friends are there but the ones whom I'm really close to are in the other sections. Wouldn't it be better to be with your closest friends during your last year in high school?

Anyway, I'll see what God has in store for me.

Now that the suspense is finally done, let's move on to some other topics.

Let's see. Today is my sixth day in the review center. (I'm halfway done already!) We had four hours of English today. I'm so annoyed at the vocabulary part. It was the one where I began to slow down. My vocabulary is horrible. I need to study the dictionary.

As for my afternoon classes, I'm starting to learn the differences between British English and American English. It's actually funny. Do you know that the British spell the word "jail" as "gaol"? And that the term they use for flashlight is actually "torch"?

We're not going to tackle on the differences for too long. I think it will only be until tomorrow.

My sister's friends are here today. They messed up my room!

Hmm...what else? Come to think of it, I really don't have much to talk about. I'm so boring. Till next time!


Posted by 王丽枫 at 6:42 PM