Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Monday, May 22, 2006
Anxieties.

Like I've mentioned before, I'm attending a review center. It's the reason why I couldn't update frequently. Add to that my English sessions in the afternoon and I'm exhausted. Mentally, that is.

Anyway, I want to talk about the fear I always feel whenever there are things related to school. What I meant by that is that there is always some kind of anxiety within me when it comes to studies. Like now, even though I'm only attending a review center, I always get that dreadful feeling that there's something I forgot.

An example would be last Friday. The teachers didn't give us any assignments. That's supposed to make us happy, doesn't it? Well, I was happy at first. However, come Saturday afternoon and Sunday, I was getting that gnawing feeling that there was something wrong. I couldn't understand what it is. All I can say is that it's unhealthy for my heart.

And then there's the class permit. Until now, I still don't know what section I'll be in. It's absolutely scary. Jeri (section A), Tifa (B) and Mervyn (C) have already expressed to me their hopes that I will become their classmates. Now all I need is someone from section D to tell me the same thing. I don't even want to guess which section I'll be in or choose the one I like best. Section A seems like a good one but all the smart ones seem to be there.

Visit Tifa's site (go to the links) or Mervyn's freewebs account: www.freewebs.com/mervyn_909/ to see the class listings.

I have to go now. There are assignments to finish.


Posted by 王丽枫 at 2:56 AM