Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Been there...done that...

I'm back!!!

Nothing to talk about Hong Kong. Well, asides from the shopping, Dad got sick at the fourth day and I felt equally bad at the fifth. I had two encounters while riding on the tram, one with a local while another with a black, Brazilian guy. The latter freaked me out because...well...he suddenly talked to me. I don't mind that. It's the part when he bent down, his face touching my hair as he repeated his question ("How are you?") because I couldn't hear properly what he was saying that I got all scared and nervous. Besides, I was feeling sick that day.

I spent the evenings watching television. The channels there are all good: AXN, Star Movies, Star World, etc... and I got hooked on the videos of Chinese songs.

I thought I was starting to have bulimia during my stay there. Any thought of food makes me feel like throwing up. Of course, it doesn't help that my stomach was fighting with me the whole time. I guess Hong Kong food has lost its appeal to me.

I'm rushing this, as everyone can obviously see.

College Admission Test (CAT) review classes start today. I stayed there for four grueling hours trying my best not to fall asleep. It's not that the lesson is boring but more of my lack of sleep. (We arrived at the airport at around eleven, got home at around one and went to bed at around three.) And among 15 of us, around nine to eleven are from an all-girls school (STC). I'm the only one from my school. Obviously.

I feel like crap again. I was waiting for the writing instructor who pulled a no-show and so I went to sleep instead. I felt horrible upon waking up. My head aches.

Can't think of anything else. Oh well. And don't expect me to go into details of my stay in HK. Really. I spent most of the time staying inside the hotel watching the magical box called television.

Oh yeah. I feel kind of bad for those who have just went there because as far as I know, there's a storm over there. It was signal number one when we left yesterday.

P.S. My last article is bad.


Posted by 王丽枫 at 3:57 AM