Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Busy Over Writing.

I haven't updated for a long time and I'm sorry for that. I've been busy because of the Judenites workshop.

It's fun, actually. At least I get to bond with others. We were divided into three groups and we need to make a dummy tabloid that consists of four pages.

But I have to sacrifice my sleeping time because of it.

Anyway, I'm back with my addiction for books and it's causing me to lose interest in writing my story. It's strange that I should spend April complaining and whining about how boring it is at home. This also includes lazing around and not doing anything productive - not even reading. Then here comes May and all I want to do is to read, read and read. Of course, I'd have to squeeze it through my schedule, with all those plans that I have for me.

College is starting to take its toll on me. And I'm not even in college yet! The pressure of deciding which course I should take and whether I can get into the universities of my choice is scaring me. Then again, I'm not the only one who's suffering that.

And then there's the supposed "star section" that the school wants to have. Personally, I'm against it and so are my friends.

And I also found out today that we are only allowed to join two organizations. TWO!!! That means sacrificing the other organizations that I belong to. Isn't that unfair?


Posted by 王丽枫 at 8:23 PM