![]() |
||||
![]() |
||||
![]() |
||||
![]() |
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
The school has just started and I'm savoring every sleeping time I have. The assignments and activities are still considered few, if I'm going to compare it to the workload we're going to have on the coming months. I've been searching for musicals a while ago because I was chosen to be the leader of our group. I still don't know how I'm going to be able to handle the responsibilities of being the leader because I don't possess any acting skills and I have never really participated in any forms of theater except for the morality play our batch presented last year. And my position was a scriptwriter. I have heard that the section I'm in is supposed to be the noisiest. I'm just not too sure about that. Not everybody is noisy during class hours and the ones who do contribute to the noise are the usual rowdy group of guys. But I am going to admit that there are times when I have a hard time concentrating during lectures since a person sitting not too far away never seems to cease talking. And I have finally submitted the requirements I had to do as my punishment for not attending the training. Yay for that! Anyway, I'm going to study for the test tomorrow. Bye for now! Posted by 王丽枫 at |
|
what? me? Wishlist Randomness Currently... kindly. SHOUT. archives linkages credits |
![]() |