Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Changes...

I've been struck by the need to change my layout again. I don't know why but I get bored by the skins I use easily. I'll give it a few days...maybe a week or two then I'll change it. After that, I don't think I'll be able to update my blog frequently since I have classes already.

I had a dream last night and it's bothering me a lot. I'm not going to post it here though since I still deem it a bit personal. Like the "mortification" thing, I'm only going to tell it to a few persons.

The reason why I'm so upset about it is because I had a dream similar to it about two months ago. And thinking about it now strenthens my belief that it was meant as a warning. However, I didn't pay any attention to it and I got hurt in the end. Only two to three of my friends know what dream I am talking about and I do not want to delve into it.

It's almost time to return to school yet I don't feel any dread about it, unlike my siblings. Maybe it has something to do with the upcoming Judenites field trip. I'm guessing that after the trip, I'm going to feel awful about returning to school. Then again, it could be the prospect of seeing all my friends again that's keeping me from being down.

Oh well. Instead of fearing something that I do not know of, I should focus my time on reviewing for the upcoming college admission tests.


Posted by 王丽枫 at 6:53 PM