Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Friday, June 02, 2006
Extreme Mortification.

I'm very mortified at the moment. Well, actually, I've been feeling this way since last night and it's my brother's fault. He told me something that left me feeling horrible. I'm not going to mention what it is but I'd probably tell a person or two about it.

For some reason, I can't make up my mind on some things. And it's always because I fear that I might offend people. To put it harshly, I don't want people to hate me. It's really depressing, the way I try to please people. And yes, I think I'm in another self-bashing session again. I do that sometimes...and trust me, it's not good especially since I do that whenever I'm in a negative mood.

I need to go before I spread my negative aura. I wouldn't want to do that. I'd feel terrible.


Posted by 王丽枫 at 2:25 PM