![]() |
||||
![]() |
||||
![]() |
||||
![]() |
Saturday, June 10, 2006
The mass was supposed to begin at 10:00 in the morning but it started a few minutes later. It was exactly ten when I arrived so I thought that I was already late. Then I saw some of my batchmates carrying some flowers on the grounds and I felt relieved. For some reason, I hate being late even though I am sometimes the cause of my tardiness. After lunch, we had a meeting at the Judenites room and it was then that we found out our positions. I was, and still is, shocked to find out that I'm one of the two associate editors, the other being Mervyn. To say that I'm not thrilled would be a lie. But the novelty wore off at once and I started to get caught up with the fear of being incapable to do my duties. Often, the thought that I was unworthy of the position would cross my mind. I never had any experience being an editor in the past years. I was always a regular staffer. What I found amusing was the fact that Mervyn and I seemed to be an inseparable pair when it comes to the school newspaper. In the previous year, we did things together as editor and staff. And now, we're partners as we both hold the same position. I even jokingly asked him on the bus when he would propose to me. (It's only a joke. I only see Mervyn as a friend and a brother.) For our field trip, we had a tour around GMA 7. It was fun to see the celebrities. They look much better in person than on television. However, I wasn't "starstrucked". It might be because I rarely watch local shows. That's about it. Mom fetched me from the place so I didn't join the trip back to school. Speaking of school, classes begin on June 13. Only three days away... Posted by 王丽枫 at |
|
what? me? Wishlist Randomness Currently... kindly. SHOUT. archives linkages credits |
![]() |