![]() |
||||
![]() |
||||
![]() |
||||
![]() |
Thursday, June 01, 2006
A friend told me once that if ever I decide to get into a (boyfriend-girlfriend) relationship, it would be for the sake of the experience. Well, she said that that would be the case if I still feel something for a certain someone. And what would be worse is that she also said that I will not hesitate to break it off with the guy if I get tired of him. Doesn't that make me sound like one of those annoying characters in your typical romance novel? Anyway, it's about a week before we return to school and I'm not certain if I want to go back or not. Of course, I do miss my friends but I'm also going to be reminded of the fact that it's our last year in high school. Not to count that there are plenty of changes done, and I'm not exactly too pleased with all of them. I think my happy hormones are still working. But now I wonder whether I am merely forcing myslef to be happy for the sake of others or for the sake of escaping the persisting depression, or whether I really am happy. Why can't I ever be fully satisfied with everything around me? Posted by 王丽枫 at |
|
what? me? Wishlist Randomness Currently... kindly. SHOUT. archives linkages credits |
![]() |