Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Saturday, July 15, 2006
For the sake of...

It's July 15 and I'm supposed to be studying. Anyway, I've taken a quick time-off to post something here before people starts thinking that I'm on hiatus.

What about life? Well, school has been alright. It's less hectic than the year before but we have plenty of projects to accomplish. The procrastinator in me has come to life again that's why my grades have started to do the rollercoaster thing. I really need to clean up my act especially since we're doing the averaging method.

As for my Ateneo essay, I'm not too confident about it. I've edited the essays of two classmates, though it's more like changed the entire thing, and I'm happy about them. It's mine that I'm fearing about. Maybe I feel that way because it is mine.


Posted by 王丽枫 at 7:12 PM