Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Long Time...

It's been quite some time since I've last posted. Everything is just so busy. There was this play for our Speech, then another for Physics Magic which will be presented tomorrow and the layouting for the school paper.

I've almost been deprived of my sleep. Actually, I think a lot of students are in need of sleep. I was so exhausted that my body gave away and I got sick. That was why I was absent yesterday. It's quite annoying since I dislike missing classes. Catching up is hard.

Section B is away for their retreat. Ours will be on October 3. Two months away...and our batch field trip is also on the same month...as well as entrance exams to De La Salle University.

Speaking of entrance exams, I feel so stupid whenever I think about the UPCAT or the University of the Philippines College Admissions Test. I will not open the mail once I receive it because I know that I will not be accepted.

Also, I don't understand what's been going on these days. I've lost count as to the number of persons I've seen crying. It's actually depressing...I don't want myself to be crying one of these days...

Oh yeah. Not having a crush is such a wonderful feeling. Really! You should try it! I initially thought that I had a crush on this guy I met at the review center I attended during summer. However, I don't even think of him. Or maybe it's because of school. My parents think that I love school more than I love home. That is not true!!!

Not having a crush is bliss. Knowing that a guy (or guys) thinks that you have a crush on them is downright annoying. It makes me want to deflate their overly large ego. So what if I'm too nice or friendly? It's none of your business. Just because other people think that you're handsome or cute doesn't mean that I feel the same way too.

Anyway, just updated so that people will not think that I'm on hiatus.


Posted by 王丽枫 at 6:45 PM