![]() |
||||
![]() |
||||
![]() |
||||
![]() |
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
It's Teachers' Day on Friday. And before we know it, we'll be taking the entrance test for DLSU. And then we're off for our retreat. Even if we're excited, our schedule will be extremely hectic once we return. Thinking about it makes me so tired... And I have so much reco letters to write...Actually, I'm already done with fifteen of them. So I still have twenty something to go. Seven or eight of them are supposed to be long...and by that, I mean really long...with small handwriting and no spaces between lines...a friend told me a while ago that those going to read them will have to strain their eyes a lot. Oh well... That's all for now... Posted by 王丽枫 at |
|
what? me? Wishlist Randomness Currently... kindly. SHOUT. archives linkages credits |
![]() |