Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Monday, October 23, 2006
teenage hormones

Teenage hormones. If there's anything more annoying in the world at the moment, it's teenage hormones. And why not? Isn't that the reason why people my age often experience heartaches and the like?

I admit that I too have fallen into the trap caused by teenage hormones. I would be lying if I say that I haven't had a crush or developed an infatuation in my entire life. And I would be lying some more if I say that I haven't been hurt by those silly infatuations I had in the past.

And yes. I am tired of having those petty crushes. I would give anything just to stop developing that vexing feeling of attraction for a while.

...but then again, do I really want that to happen? As cliche as it sounds, we need to be careful with our wishes.

Maybe this is what my friend means when she said that I am bipolar. Then again, it takes much more than this to be truly bipolar, right?

Obviously, there is a reason for me to be complaining about teenage hormones. I just don't think that I'm ready to share it with the world yet. After all, I can never tell which person is reading my blog.


Posted by 王丽枫 at 7:52 PM