![]() |
||||
![]() |
||||
![]() |
||||
![]() |
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Anyway, I'm using the supposedly upgraded and better version of blogger. And I've finally changed the skin. It took a really long time before I found the perfect background. I wanted something light and easy to the eyes...and the brown seemed to match the summer season. Or it could have just been the chocolates. Lol. I made a resolve concerning my blog. I will no longer maintain the formality that I've been doing in the past. Screw proper grammar and punctuation. I'm going to type whatever enters my mind. *nods head* Have I mentioned I'm really hyper today? Complete opposite of the state I was in yesterday. I spent the entire afternoon sleeping. And I still felt groggy when I woke up. Still haven't written Jiaan's and Nicole's write-ups for the Chimes. Deadline was yesterday. Oh well. Hope Stella won't be too mad at me... XP Labels: blogger, chimes, hyper Posted by 王丽枫 at |
|
what? me? Wishlist Randomness Currently... kindly. SHOUT. archives linkages credits |
![]() |