Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Thursday, March 29, 2007

I had a dream last night about pj (she doesn't like her nickname in caps). I didn't realize that I miss her that much. She's the only person I send an email to almost everyday. Well, seeing that it is our choice of communicating with each other.

Anyway, tomorrow I graduate. On Saturday, I return to the walls of my alma mater to get my report card. It wasn't really difficult to convince Mom to let me get my siblings' and my card. She's got plenty of things to do at the office. And this gives me the opportunity to mingle with the undergrads. And also meet Jenna since she's going with her brother. Another person that I miss.

Hmm...does anybody know a good salon? I've been wanting to have my hair straightened for some time...the last time I had my hair relaxed, the front part curled again after I took a bath. And I did follow the hairdresser's instructions. I guess my hair is just stubborn. And to think that the product they used on me is L'oreal.

And can anyone recommend a good book? I'm looking for something light but not the Shopaholic type of book. I'll be happier if the story has a psycho killer or something similar to that and a little romance wouldn't be bad. ;p

Psycho killer type of stories...I can't believe I call that light reading. I'm insane.


Posted by 王丽枫 at 7:39 PM