Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Friday, March 09, 2007
pigging out and moodswings...again...

I've been pigging out. Again. And that isn't good. I'm going to gain weight again...which is why I dislike summer. I have the tendency to eat and eat because there's nothing to do at home.

I need to buy some books and lock myself in my room where there are no food available.

Thankfully, we don't have any graduation practice tomorrow. But I think I still have to go to school. I don't really mind that because I'll be staying at the auditorium and watching the meeting de avance. Or however it's spelled. Anyway, I'm supposed to approach Ms. Pacleb and inquire about my brother's grades.

And I've been hyper again. Well, I was in normal mode at the practice but I became hyper afterwards. I think it's because I met Jules. Lol. Kidding. But I do turn all happy and hyper (most of the time) when I see someone I want to bond with. Don't get me wrong. I think Jules is a nice guy. But he's a year younger than I am. And not to mention the fact that I'm a senior while he's a sophomore. So to whoever enjoys pairing me up with students from the lower batches, please stop. I swear it gets to my nerves after a few minutes of teasing. I just don't bother showing it.

Remember, an angry Lexie is not pleasant to see. XP

Ask my friends. They'll tell you how scary I can get. Well, those who have witnessed me turn red in rage.

Still don't know why I suddenly felt sad when I remembered that person. It's really odd. I want to talk to a psychologist.

Oh well.

Wonder how long before I start getting tired of updating my blog again.

Labels: ,



Posted by 王丽枫 at 6:33 PM