![]() |
||||
![]() |
||||
![]() |
||||
![]() |
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Or I'm just really paranoid. A message stating that I've been signed out of my yahoo messenger because I supposedly signed in on a different computer keeps on popping out. It's starting to unnerve me and I'm suspecting that someone has hacked into my account. That or there's something wrong with my messenger. I haven't been doing anything much except read all six books of Harry Potter (again and again) and watch Death Note (anime). If you're reading this Tifa, thanks for the DVD! :D I've also been opening each of the messages in my inbox one at a time. (I just dislike having unopened messages.) Almost all of the new messages I received are from the OrSem yahoo group. And I haven't added my name to the ComTech list yet. Speaking of OrSem, I've read a lot of messages from the other members saying that they haven't received their letters. I find that odd since I received mine early. I think it was the day after we came home (which would have been last Tuesday) or even earlier. Wait. I think I should be happy that at least my letter arrived. Lol. A few more weeks before school officially starts. I'm scared as hell. Posted by 王丽枫 at |
|
what? me? Wishlist Randomness Currently... kindly. SHOUT. archives linkages credits |
![]() |