![]() |
||||
![]() |
||||
![]() |
||||
![]() |
Monday, May 28, 2007
And I had a dream last night. It's one of those dreams that affects me...and I always wake up before the dream ends...kind of leaves me hanging...It was an odd dream. (I don't think there's such a thing as a normal dream. If there is, then my mind is more imaginative than I give it credit for...) The main characters in that dream were the members of a J-pop [boy] band, three Japanese girls with the third girl raised in the Philippines, my siblings, a guy friend, a batchmate and of course, me. It was confusing though as I had the guy friend and the lead singer of the band all mixed up...and later, that very guy friend took on the appearance of the batchmate. Oh. And that guy friend asked me to be his girlfriend while he was in the body of the lead singer. (It seemed like the lead singer had the souls/personalities of my friend and the singer himself.) I agreed. Then there was a practice being held in the auditorium for the wedding of one of the Seniors which I was required to attend. (I'm guessing that I was in my junior year in that dream.) I told my brother about it and he got annoyed. Hm, the guy is a batchmate. And I am not attracted to him. I just want to clear that up because people often assume that I am attracted to this guy and that. It's frustrating, to be honest. My brother getting annoyed at my announcement that I suddenly need to stay after class is quite normal. And it's possibly the only normal thing that happened in the dream. Weird. Weird. Weird. And why the hell did I just launch into a mini explanation thing?! P.S. I'm listing down the questions I'm going to ask you Earvin. I might post them tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. :P Posted by 王丽枫 at |
|
what? me? Wishlist Randomness Currently... kindly. SHOUT. archives linkages credits |
![]() |