![]() |
||||
![]() |
||||
![]() |
||||
![]() |
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Paranoia meme: List (20) things you want to say to people but know you never will. Don't say who they are. Well, I'm not sure if I will never say some of the statements here. After all, a person changes as time passes. I might end up having the courage to approach the person and say it straight into their face. (Who am I kidding?) Anyway, here they are: 1. I don't understand you at all. What is it that you want from me? Why do you try to get close to me, avoid me then get close to me again? It's a stupid cycle and I wish you'd stop. 2. I do not have a crush on you, especially with that inflated head of yours. (This is addressed to more than one person.) 3. Can you please stop acting like you're the only person who has problems? We all get angsty every now and then but you often tend to exaggerate your situation. And you overact a lot. 4. I used to think you were okay. Then you started criticizing her and hinting to me that you wanted that position so badly. With that attitude, you lost my respect for you. Hell, I don't want you to get that post. 5. You tell me that I'm one of your closest friends but I don't see the sincerity of your words. In fact, I feel that the rift between us is getting bigger as time passes. 6. Why don't you take a look at yourself before accusing me of being the way I am? 7. I feel like a fool whenever I'm having a conversation with you. You insist that I update you on what's going on but you keep on responding with indifference. You also keep on giving me snide remarks. I really hate it. 8. You are such a hypocrite that I wonder why so many people like you. I'm glad that I've finally escaped from your charms. 9. I want to hate you for having this powerful hold on me but I can't. It's so frustrating that I would occasionally wish that I have never met you. 10. I knew I'd see you again since we're studying in the same school. However, I'd rather that I don't. 11. As much as I enjoy exchanging emails with you, it does get tiresome since we usually talk about ourselves and we rarely respond to the messages in our letters. Of course, it could be because we have no idea how to respond to those messages. 12. I love you because you're my friend. I'm just furious at you right now. 13. I want to hug you but I'm afraid that you might get the wrong idea. 14. I'm glad that you are studying in a different university. Don't get me wrong. You're a nice person. I just dislike the fact that you enjoy manipulating girls to your advantage. Not to mention that you are one of the most egoistic person I've met. Otherwise, you're pretty much tolerable. 15. I know that you have your troubles at school but please understand that I don't have the time to listen to all of them, especially if you're only going to repeat most of them. You're still young. You should be enjoying yourself instead of contributing to the drama. 16. There are times when you seem so fake to me. I don't know if it's just me though as I always tend to think too much. 17. I'm sorry for all those times I've hurt you. I want you to know that love you and that I appreciate everything you're doing for us. 18. What do you honestly think of me? I have often wondered how you feel for me but I know that I'll never be satisfied with your answer until I'm certain that what you tell me is the truth. 19. Why don't you participate during our daily evening discussions? Why do you always keep to yourself? You're not planning anything bad, are you? I'm really worried about you, if only you know that. 20. I apologize for all the times I've shouted at you and frightened you. I hope that won't make you hate me. Posted by 王丽枫 at |
|
what? me? Wishlist Randomness Currently... kindly. SHOUT. archives linkages credits |
![]() |