Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Sunday, June 10, 2007

I've been tagged by Earvin and he's been reminding me to do the tag on my cbox ever since. Haha. Kidding. Anyway, I'm supposed to list down six weird/unique things about myself. I've made a list in the past but I lost it so I had to force myself to think of what makes me different. Seriously, I'm a very boring person.

1. I can't eat too much sweets because I get queasy if I do. Except for chocolates. Lol. I can eat as much chocolates as I want without feeling nauseous.

2. I almost always remember my last dream upon waking up. And if I have the time, I'd reflect on the dream which is a bit stupid now that I think of it.

3. I love going to National Book Store as much as I hate going to a department store. I can stay inside NBS and look at the books, pens, glue, scissors and every other thing they have for hours without getting bored.

4. I was a die-hard Atenean before my senior year in high school. (Earvin, does this sound familiar?) But I started to consider La Salle when I saw the courses available. Besides, my parents don't really care which university I choose because both provide quality education. It was only when the confirmation date for La Salle had passed did I fully realize that I had already chosen Ateneo as my college. There were only two reasons why I chose Ateneo over La Salle: Dean Ang and JTA.

5. My crush in grade one became my crush again in grade six and he's been my crush ever since. In addition to that, I can get annoyed at my crush. Haha. I wonder if it's still a crush.

6. Most people would rather have their softdrinks cold. Not me. I dislike the taste of cold softdrinks. What am I saying? I hate softdrinks! I only drink that stuff if there isn't anything else to drink.

And since I'm a nice girl, I won't tag anyone. (Actually, I don't have six people to tag. Most of them have already been tagged and the others don't even update their blogs.) xp

P.S. Tifa, you've already been tagged by Jean!!! :)


Oh yeah, I'm feeling lazy again. I don't know when I'm going to post about the OrSem. Haha. Oh well.


Posted by 王丽枫 at 3:31 PM