Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Sunday, October 14, 2007

105 Things About You
(with plenty of missing numbers)

1. real name - Lexie Anne T. Dizon
2. like it - Yes, though my blockmates (Elaine, Anna, Harly and Miguel) tell me that "Catherine" suits me more
3. single or taken - Single
4. zodiac sign - Aries
5. male or female - Female
6. elementary - St. Jude Catholic School
7. high school - St. Jude Catholic School
8. college - Ateneo de Manila University
9. eye color - Dark brown (they say there's no such thing as a black eye color)
10. hair color - Black
15. are you a health freak - A little
16. height - Somewhere around 5'3" to 5'4"
17. do you have a crush on someone - Yes :p
18. do you like yourself - Even with all my imperfections, yes
19. piercings - Earlobes
20. tattoos - None
21. righty or lefty - Righty

FIRSTS
22. first surgery - Extraction of my two lower wisdom teeth in my high school sophomore year
23. first piercings - Earlobes in third year high school
24. first best friend - Jenna in grade one
26. first sport - Swimming
27. first pet - Gold fish
30. first crush - A Caucasian boy while I was in play school :D

CURRENTLY
49. eating - Nothing
50. drinking - Nothing
51. about to - Go to sleep
52. listening to - 不该结束 by 南拳妈妈
53. waiting for - Nothing
54. wearing - Pajamas XD
56. want to get married - In the future
67. careers in mind - Businessman

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
68. lips or eyes - Eyes
69. hugs or kisses - Hugs, I'm more of a hug person
70. shorter or taller - Taller, it's going to be awkward going out with someone shorter
71. tan skinned or light skin - Light skin
72. romantic or spontaneous - A balance of the two
73. dark or light hair - Dark hair
74. muscular or normal - Normal, as in not too fat and not too thin
75. hook-up or relationship - Relationship
76. similar to you or different - Somewhere in the middle, probably a bit leaning on the similar side

HAVE YOU EVER
78. kissed a stranger - No
80. broken a bone - Never
81. climbed up a tree - No
82. broken someone’s heart - Not yet
83. turned someone down - Does hinting back to a guy (who's been hinting to me that he's interested in me) that I don't like him count? If it doesn't count, then not yet
84. liked a friend as more than a friend - Yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN
86. yourself - Usually
89. Santa Claus -Not really
90. kiss on the first date - Depends
91. angels - Not really

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY
92. Is there one or more people you want to be with right now? - Yes
93. Do you hang out with these people? - I hang out with them in school
94. Are you cool? - In what way?

LASTS
95. Text message - Shanelle
96. Received call - Federico (brother)
97. Call made to - Kathleen
98. Comment on friendster - Don't remember (it's been a long time)
99. Missed Call - Kathleen
100. Person/s you hung out with - Jeri and Kathleen (we got together yesterday, went to the mall then attended the elementary mass in SJ afterwards)
101. You hugged - Francisco (brother)
103. You talked to - Leyah (sister)
104. You slapped - Francisco (on the arm)
105. Said I love you to - Parents

The missing numbers? I don't know. It was like this when I got it. Lol.

***

Another survey, isn't it pretty obvious that I'm bored?

1. Why are you best friends with your best friend?
- She's frank and she isn't afraid to speak out. If she thinks something is bad, she'll say it. Of course, it irritates me at times. It's also easy to talk to her. And I trust her.

2 . What bothers you the most about other people?
- Hmm...I guess it's the fact that people tend to stick to their first impressions

3. Would you ever marry for money?
- Honestly? I don't know. (this says a lot about my virtues, doesn't it? xp)

4. Do you prefer to text message or talk on the phone?
- I'd rather talk on the phone. There's a lot of limit to text messaging and I don't get to express myself as much as I'd like to when texting.

5. Do you believe that 30 really is the new 20?
- I want to believe that it is. Besides, plenty of people seem to be enjoying their life at the age of 30 these days.

6. If you had a crush on someone would you tell them?
- No. I always treat my crush like anybody else if he isn't a friend. If he's a friend, I'll treat him as I did before I had a crush on him. If I had a crush on him before we became friends, I'll treat him the way I treat my other guy friends. (I'm exploring the many possibilities here. Lol.)

7. What is one of the toughest things you ever had to do?
- Forcing myself to pretend that I'm okay with someone since I have difficulty masking my emotions

8. Name a challenge you are faced with on a reg basis?
- Dealing with my anxieties. I worry too much.

9. Do you cry a lot?
- No. It's funny, really. I can't even remember the last time I cried since it's been months ago. The downside to this is that I have difficulty letting my tears out whenever I want to cry. My guidance counselor in high school also told me that I won't be able to control my tears once I start crying -- so far, this hasn't happened.

10. Do you have a plan?
- Plan for what? The future? I do, though it's still a little vague.

11. Do you think its possible to only love one person for the rest of your life?
- Romantically? Yes. Why else would there be couples who are still very much together even in old age?

12. Are you close with your family?
- I guess I am...even though I tend to disagree with my parents' opinions and argue with my siblings a lot. As corny as it sounds, I can say that they are the most important people in my life.

13. Name one thing that you are good at?
- Sleeping <3

14. Name one thing that you are bad at?
- Masking my emotions

15. Your thoughts on Karma?
- It's scary. If it's real, then I have to expect something bad to happen to me for every wrong thing that I have done.

16. What does the 5th text message in your inbox say?
- It's a quote from a friend. ("Don't worry about falling in love..in most fairy tales, they don't find each other till the very last page")

17. What did you reply to it?
- I didn't respond to it.

18. What do you do for a living?
- I'm not working yet. I'm still in school.

19. Do you honk your horn at old people when they are driving bad?
- I don't drive. And even if I do, I wouldn't honk my horn at them since it's disrespectful.

20. Why do you do these surveys?
- Obviously to kill time


Posted by 王丽枫 at 10:11 PM