Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I’m going to do Tifa's and Earvin's (finally!) tag today. :p

Tifa's tag:

Wanted: Girl/Boyfriend
1. This survey is for fun only.
2. List down the qualities of the boy/girl you want.
3. Tag 10 people after the survey.
(not going to do this)
4. Wait for the resumes to start piling in. --> LOL!!! :D

NOTE: ALL QUALITIES STATED HERE DO NOT INCLUDE THOSE OF THE FUTURE (MEANING WHAT KIND OF JOB AND SUCH) <3

Physical qualities:
- Must be at least three inches taller than I am. This way, I won't be taller than him when I'm wearing heels. xp
- Must have light skin complexion. A little bit darker than mine is fine. (Emphasis on the "a little bit" part.) Anything darker than that is unacceptable.
- Must be hygienic/well-groomed (of course!).
- Must have the eyes that I am looking for - I can't expound on this one. I'll know it when I see the eyes. Haha.
- Must not be too fat or too skinny.
- Looks decent.
- Must be older than me (maximum of four years - I can't see myself going out with any guy older than that at this moment). If younger, then by a few months. --> is age a physical quality?

Non-physical qualities:
- MUST GET ALONG WITH MY SIBLINGS.
- MUST GET THE APPROVAL OF MY HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE FRIENDS.
- MUST GET THE APPROVAL OF MY PARENTS.
- Must be thoughtful/caring.
- Must know what he wants for the future, and has plans on how to attain his goals.
- Must be sensitive.
- Must be patient. I admit that patience is not one of my stronger points so the guy has to have more patience or we'll end up in arguments all the time.
- Must be able to listen to my ranting and give some insights.
- Must be able to express his feelings.
- Must have a sense of humor. He should be able to make me laugh.
- Must be able to calm me down when I'm panicking.
- Must be responsible.
- Must be hardworking.
- Must be loyal.
- Must be sincere.
- Must be intelligent.
- Must be wise. (There is a difference between intelligent and wise, according to Dad.)
- Must be a gentleman = be polite.
- Must be financially stable. (What girl isn't looking for this in a guy?)
- Must be able to accept all of my flaws.
- Must know how to play at least one sport. (Even though I'm not the sporty kind of girl. '’d rather stay at home and cuddle up with a good book or surf the computer.)
- Must put me first before DOTA or any other computer games and hobbies (sports included). --> Must be able to allot some time for me. (This means that I'm expecting some space between us.)
- Must not smoke.
- Must know his drinking limit and must not get drunk when he goes out to drink.
- Must not be more girly than I am.
- Must not be afraid of rats and cockroaches. :p
- Must know how to pamper me once in a while.
- Must know how to drive.
- Must be simple.
- Must share something (more than one!) in common with me.
- Must be able to tolerate my loudness.
- Must be able to tolerate my mood swings.
- Must not be an arrogant jerk.
- Must also see me as a, if not best, close friend.

Bonus qualities:

- Knows how to converse in Chinese (it doesn't matter if it's Hokkien or Mandarin)
- Is not fussy about what he's eating

Those are all I can think of at the moment. I'll add to the list when something comes up. :D

The list is really long...is it intimidating? Haha. Trouble is, I'm a heart over head kind of person so I won't be able to guarantee to myself that all these qualifications will be present in the guy that I'll fall for.




***

Earvin's tag:

Name five of the Best Nights of your Life

1. Seniors' retreat - I particularly love the second night where everybody hugged one another. It was such a touching moment. I think this was also the night when we got to read our recollection letters. I can't remember which night it was. Anyway, it doesn't matter. Both nights were great. I won't forget the event when a ghost haunted Jiaan, and kept half of the class awake. Nor will I forget the activity where we had to close our eyes and imagine whatever it was that the facilitator was saying. Only a handful of us didn't fall asleep. I remember dozing off a couple of times. Lol. Royce, who was lying next to me, muttered something in his sleep and reacted violently when Ms. Lee (now Mrs. Tan) tried to wake him up.


2. JS Prom '07 (Senior Year) - I was almost late here. I'll never forget that. I still remember entering the room as the emcees introduced Anna and Jonathan (our Ms. Alma Mater and her escort). I was so flustered when I got to my seat especially since I felt bad towards my partner. He had to return to my classroom three times just so that he could personally give me the invitation (Recess am - I went to the computer lab to finish an activity. Lunch - Gayle’s birthday celebration) and I bet I had him waiting for me before the prom started. My partner was definitely sweet. I also had the same make-up style as Audrey which was funny since I had mine done at Fanny Serrano while she had hers done at Ricky Reyes. I didn't get to stay and sleep at the hotel though; it was Chinese New Year's eve so I had to go home after the prom. But it didn't matter as my friends all went home too.

3. JS Prom '06 (Junior Year) - It was the day most of the people in my batch were looking forward to. After all, that was our first prom. I remember buying contacts and having my ears pierced just for this night. Lol. It was my (and everybody else's) first time to see each other dressed up. The most unforgettable thing about this night was the look of surprise in most of the people's faces upon recognizing me. I still remember Mervyn telling me that he thought I was Teena so he ignored me when I greeted him. My partner? I like the one I had in my senior year more. :p

4. That night in my HS freshman year when Andria slept over at my house - Andria and I were working on our Chinese project here. The project was for the school fair and it was a lot of hassle…almost all subjects were requiring us to do something so as to put them on the fair exhibit. Anyway, after finishing the project, Andria and I bonded. It was the first time someone every stayed overnight at my house. My youngest brother kept on bugging Andria, asking her all sorts of stuff. Haha.

5. The night I found out I passed the DLSUCET ­- The result of the DLSUCET was the first to come out. I think I learned about it (that the results are already posted on the website) from a friend. Anyway, after Mom checked and told me I passed, I shrieked in delight and jumped around the house chanting, "Pumasa ako sa La Salle." Haha. I couldn't help it. At least I was assured of a decent college education. And it was the first result that came out.



Posted by 王丽枫 at 4:11 PM