Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Saturday, October 13, 2007

SEM BREAK!!!

Enough said. XD

***

"Who was your last?"
just be 100% truthful

LAST PERSON...

1. You hung out with? -- Jeri and Kathleen (UST people)
2. You texted? -- Federico (my brother)
3. You slept next to? – Leyah (Sister)
4. Went to the movies with? – Family
5. Went to the mall with? -- Jeri and Kathleen
6. You talked to on the phone? -- Federico
7. Made you laugh? -- Francisco (brother)
8. You hugged/hugged you? -- Francisco
9. You kissed? -- Francisco (on his head. LOL.)
10. Made you cry? -- It wasn't a person but a dream...and that was a long time ago!

WOULD YOU RATHER...

1. Be serious or be funny? -- Funny (I'm too serious!)
2. Drink whole or skim milk? -- Either
3. Die in a fire or get shot? -- Get shot

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY...

1. Sun or moon?-- Moon
2. Dark or light chocolate? -- Dark
3. Left or right? -- Right
4. Sunny or rainy? -- Sunny
5. Hugs or kisses? -- Hugs
6. Where do you live? -- Quezon City
7. Rock or Techno? -- Rock
8. Do you want to get married? – In the future, I do
9. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? -- Cut
10. Do you cook? -- No
11. Current mood? -- Spaced out

IN THE LAST 72 HOURS HAVE YOU...

1. Kissed someone? -- Yes
2. Sang? -- Yes
3. Been hugged? -- Yes
4. Liked someone you can't have? -- Yes (LOL!!!)

***

A-Z Survey

[A] - AVAILABLE: Probably the whole sem break
[B] - BIRTHDAY: April 18, 1990
[C] - CONFUSED ABOUT: The recent thing that's been bothering me
[D] - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Water
[E] - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Jiaan
[F] - FAVORITE MUSIC GROUP/BAND: Right now? None in particular
[G] - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Gummy worms...though I dislike both
[H] - HOMETOWN: Quezon City
[I] - INSTRUMENT : None, though I wouldn't mind learning the drums or the violin.
[J] - JUICE: Apple juice
[K] - KILLED SOMEONE: Not yet (hanggang panaginip lang ito!)
[L] - LONGEST CAR RIDE: Can't remember...all those road trips to Tagaytay, I guess. Oh, wait! That one time when Dad, Federico and I were stranded because of the flood. We got home at around 4 in the morning.
[M] - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Chocolate
[N]- NUMBER OF PETS: None
[O] - ONE WISH: Shh...
[P] - PERSON WHO YOU CALLED LAST: Federico Dizon
[Q] - QUIET OR LOUD: Quiet. Loud. Depends.
[R] - REASONS TO SMILE: There's no need for a reason to smile...LOL.
[S] - SINGLE AND READY TO MINGLE? I'm single but I don't know if I'm ready to mingle. xp
[T] - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 5:30 am
[U] - UNDER THE SEA: Fish
[V] - VIOLENT: I have this tendency to slap my guy friends...
[W] - WORST HABIT: Procrastinating
[X] - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: Chest, lower back, teeth
[Y] - YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL: Panda!!!
[Z] - ZODIAC SIGN: Aries

***

Got these from my friends' blogs. I shall do Earvin's tag...er...tomorrow? I'll see.


Posted by 王丽枫 at 10:08 PM