![]() |
||||
![]() |
||||
![]() |
||||
![]() |
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Lovely. But talking helps a lot. :D From my conversation with Jiaan: Me: I think I'm going to be depressed again tomorrow. Him: Aww. That's boring. *** Him: Pangit si (bleep). Me: Pangit si (bleep). Him: Kadiri si (bleep). Me: Kadiri si (bleep). Him: Wala kang taste. Me: Wala akong taste. Him: Bulag ka. Me: Bulag ako. (silence) Me: Pero maraming girls nagkakagusto sa kanya eh. Him: E di mga bulag kayo. Me: Mga bulag kami... (three seconds pause) Me: **** ka! (laughs) *** Me: You do know that I'm emotionally unstable right now? Him: Just say you're emo. Fun! Oh. And I cuss a lot, which is bad. I called my youngest brother a...never mind. He annoys me. Posted by 王丽枫 at |
|
what? me? Wishlist Randomness Currently... kindly. SHOUT. archives linkages credits |
![]() |