Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I read my post on the qualities I'm looking for in a boyfriend. It was funny. Well, some of them. I'm pretty demanding, am I not? Haha. But honestly, I don't think I'll ever find a guy who matches all those qualities. Anyway, I just want him to get the approval of my family and friends.

A friend told me that the guy I'm looking for is someone who's chivalrous and nice. Oh, and I should feel the connection between us. Yeah. My friend knows more about my type of guys than I do. :

Boys may be stupid but I can't hate them. I'm a daddy's girl. And the people I confide to are mostly guys. :)

My brother's excluded though since he's unresponsive when I speak to him.

Miguel Zapata said I look like a 20-year old college sophomore after I had my haircut. He said that again after he saw my picture of me dressed up for Gayle's debut. Argh. I look three years older than I really am?!

Okay. This post is completely pointless. XP


Posted by 王丽枫 at 3:21 PM