![]() |
||||
![]() |
||||
![]() |
||||
![]() |
Friday, October 17, 2008
Sigh. I easily get tired of things. *** I had a nightmare experience with a flying cockroach last night. My hatred for the creepy creature has greatly been heightened. *** I suddenly remembered Pixar's Wall-E after the incident. In the movie, Wall-E's companion is a cockroach. Despite Pixar's attempt to make the insect look cute and lovable, it didn't work. I get the creeps just by watching it crawl from one place to another. I really despise cockroaches. *** I had another weird dream last night, and part of the setting was in my grade/high school campus. I just realized that I have very few dreams in which I'm in Ateneo. The setting is usually in some place that my imagination has created, at home, or in SJCS. I wonder why. Posted by 王丽枫 at |
|
what? me? Wishlist Randomness Currently... kindly. SHOUT. archives linkages credits |
![]() |